sábado, 5 de diciembre de 2009

Updates!!


My dear friends time flies!!! is December already!!!

Eric and I had the time of our lives in NYC with my sis, ants, and cousins. We would love to live close to a big city; it will be amazing for us if we could live close to NYC at least for a few years!!!
We'll see what God has for us in the future. We went to a tv show http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/ , if you want to watch us, it was on friday 27 of novemember. The only two things we didn't see in NYC was a Broadway show and the Statue of the Liberty. I guess we need to go again!!! :)


It was indeed an especial anniversary. Most of the time the city reminded me Madrid, my family and friends. Once you have live in 4 countries your happiness is imcomplete, it doesn't matter wich country of those four I am, I will miss the other three.


I try to enjoy here as much as I can, you never know what this life can bring you!!! for now I feel really blessed with my Eric, friends and family.

6 comentarios:

Marta F. Rebollos dijo...

Tania!!!!! me alegro mucho de que estés bien. Vaya pedazo viaje!! Muchas felicidaes por vuestro aniversario!!

{irene} dijo...

jo mari, es que NY es la bomba!!!!

Irene dijo...

Jolines! Me encantaría visitar NY!!! Maybe one day... Seguro que ha sido un aniversario inolvidable. Me alegro mucho por vosotros dos. Besos!

Patricia dijo...

lobaza!! la proxima k vayas a NY nos avisas y nos encontramos alli!!!

Verónica Valbuena dijo...

Tienes razón!!! tienes que volver... pero para cuando la visitilla de España ??? ^^
pd.: Me encantan las fotos del facebook ^^

XOXOXO

Batistas dijo...

Como pasa el tiempo. Y que ganas de visitar NYC. Tienes toda la razon. Uno esta siempre incompleto...algun dia, despues de esta vida, estaremos todos juntos! Besos