sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

Joy to my soul!! Felicidad para mi alma!!!



Just for let you know I love the Mormon Channel. I really thankfull for living in this trouble times, but also blessed ones. For example, we have acces to everything, whether is good or bad. Is in us to choose. What a diference is when we choose good. I listen the M. Channel while I cook, clean, read.Everything is good there,therefore I feel good, happy, love, patiente,and JOY. I get inspired, I understand better my life, my pourpose here. No doubt good comes from our God.
Just an invitation for you all!!! do you want to enjoy? click here
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Pues me encanta vivir en esta epoca. Tenemos rapido acceso a todo, tanto bueno como malo. Ya sabeis del Mormon Channel, pues nada me llena de felicidad, paz , amor y deseos de ser mejor. No tengo ninguna duda que lo bueno viene de Dios.

Lo escucho cuando limpio,cocino, leo. Si quereis disfrutar y ser fan de lo bueno hacer click aqui




No hay comentarios: