domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

!HaPPy MoThErs Day!! FeLiZ Dia de la MaDRe



I was trying to teach Eric that I became a mother the day I married him. Because will I be punish if I can't have babies here on earth? I wont have a mothers day present ever? Plus we'll have a lot of children on the eternity :D. Before going to church he sorprised me with a card and a book!!! I don't think he agree with my theory, but he bought me something anyway.

I'm really thankfull for my husband, he is the greatest blessing among all. Like the himn says ".......... when you look at others with their lands and gold, think that Christ has promised you his wealth untold. count your many blessings, money can not buy......"


I'm thankfull for mothers, for all the good woman that I know, for all the work they do with children. I'm gratefull for my own mother and grandmother that guided me my whole life, Te quiero mama gracias por todo, te estoy eternamente agradecida.. I'm thankfull for my mother in law for her exemple of a righteous women and for raicing the best husband I could ever have. I'm thankfull for life.

Happy mothers day.!!

4 comentarios:

lorena dijo...

Ya verás que pronto celebras tú este día con tus pequeños. Que ganas de verte!!

Patricia dijo...

no te podras kejar?? la verdad k el Eric es un tio con suerte....pero me da a mi k tu tb la tienes!! jaja

Verónica Valbuena dijo...

tu Eric vale millones!!! aisshhh!!! que ganisimas tengo de verte!!!! =)

Penélope dijo...

Me alegra saber que has encontrado un hombre que te quiere tanto. Y animo que nada es imposible para Dios.