sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2008

4


OK Kristina this one is for you ;)

4 places I like to eat.
At my mom's house, the restaurants on the beach in Spain lovely seafood!!!, Cactus cafe in Canada and an italian restaurant in Utah I cant remember the name.

4 places I go over and over.-
Walmart!! jaja it's true!!, ath the park my Eric found a park for me to go for walk or a run, to Eric's parents house, to the mail box to see if I have mail!!!!
4 places I would like to be right now.-
In Canada with my neice and my nephew and with all the wonderfull people I LEFT BACK THERE!!

In Spain !! with my siblings!! my parents!! and my friends

IN Honduras doing some geneology work!!!visiting family

And any place just with Eric ;)( he is working and I miss him!!!)
4 t.v. shows I watch.-

Victoria I watch it on line it a spanish show, Judy Judge, Bill Cosby show and PUnked

4 movies I have watched more than once. -

Water, the notebook, 7 brides for 7 brothers, any disney movies!!



4 Books I've enjoyed.-

Don Quijote, Gloria, God's want powerfull people, Quiet heart.

Kristina hahah I'm like you!! it has to be a really good book to get inmerse on it.
4 random things I love about my future husband. -

He never says anything bad about no body always good things!! I have to learn from him on that!!!

He is really constant on his goals

He likes to barb-q, and he loves to sleep!!

4 jobs I've had. -

Pararrayos sr. sl, Walmart, ACS, Spanish teacher, Esl teacher

4 places I have been.-

Paris, Swisszerland,Mexico, Monaco, Niza

4 of my favorite foods.-

Paella (spanish dish with rice and seafood) Arroz negro, lassagna, veggis and meat on the BArb-Q
4 places I would like to visit. -

Hawaii, Roma, Venezuela, Usa virgin islands!! there is a lot of places I want to go!!!

4 things I look forward to in this coming year. -

Having a baby!! yeah!!, go to spain, be over with the emigration papers, make Eric really happy!!!
4 people to TAg

A todas mis blogleras !!! anyone feel free!!

4 comentarios:

Patrixjasyu dijo...

having a baby!!!!
que bien niña, es estupendo que lo tengas tan claro! Espero poder participar del proceso por este nuevo medio - embarazos on-line de amigas.
Un besazo enorme corassón, me encanta verte tan feliz, te lo mereces tantísimo!

lorena dijo...

Bebe????? Que bien, es lo mejor que puedes/podeis hacer!!!

lorena dijo...

Ah! y si venis, ya sabes...da un toque para vernos!!

Tania Jabonero dijo...

Patricia!! claro esa es la meta esperemos q todo salga bien!! y tendremos los mas q podamos!!

Lorena si la verdad que no teniamos pensado esto asi de esta manera, pero Dios se ha encargado de decirnos q estabamos equivocados!!!!asi que no nos qda otra q obedecer!!