sábado, 28 de marzo de 2009

Vacations!!!



Finally we have a few days of gateway!!! It's really good to have some days off!!! so you can get away from the rutine and ur life!!


Eric and I had a blast with my friends and seing new places!! just for 5 days!!! Monday to friday!! I needed to see my friends to feel their love for me!! It's great to remember past times with them!! I'm glad that ERic loves my friends and they are gonna be his friends too!! We needed this time together to runaway from stress. Nothing against Pocatello which is where we live now but 9 more months and we'll say bye to this town!!! I hope that we move to Utah close to all of u!!


Here are some pics I didnt do too many as always!! Irene and Mike thank you for being so nice with us and Thank you to all of u!! for ur hospitality!!!


SEE YOU ON THE SUMMER!!!!




Twin Falls




Mas Twin FalLs




With Olivia!!! her housband cooked for us a delicious lasagna!!!! We had a great time with her and her family!! Te quiero mucho !Olivia!!


Next day we stayed at gradma's house I love her!! she is the sweetest!!! she is always serving!!! us. I love you GRandma!!

Then was Eli's turn!! we eat really good!! all spanish food!!! Eli u are a great cook!!! we had so much fun with her kids!! And YOU too!! Dont get jealous!!
EStuvimos hasta las 2;00am ~~ we're singing until 2 am!!



In this pic ERic tries to sing!!! hahaha in the singstar!!game, at the end of the night he did good!! he were laughing until crying!!!!!!!!! I had a great time!! Thank you Eli!!!



Eric was trying to study!! I went downstairs to see how he was doing with homework!!! and this is what I found!! Eli's kids love him!!!

5 comentarios:

Marta F. Rebollos dijo...

Qué bien se ve que os lo pasásteis!! Y qué guay poder ver a los amigos y recordar viejos tiempos :) Estáis muy bien en la foto del SingStar.
Por cierto, e di tu correo a Susana Maresca. Me ha dicho ue te ib a escribir, pero es un poco "vaguilla" :) Hablamos mucho de ti, cuando estabais juntas en... ¿San Fernando?. Tiene buenísimos recurdos de ti y ha visto tu blog!! Te manda muchos recuerdos y solo tiene palabras bonitas hacia ti :)

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis dijo...

Looks like you had alot of fun. What cute pictures. I think the one with Grandma is so good! I'm glad you guys got a vacation! I hope that you guys can visit here when you move away. :(

The Lindquists dijo...

I love the picture of you guys with Gma Lineberry! I'm glad you were able to take a vacation! It's fun to see pictures of Eric participating in activities. I've never been around him when he has been an active participant in an activity.

Irene dijo...

Hey! Yo serví en el área de Twin Falls... bonito, verdad? Me encanta Idaho!!!! Espero poder volver allí algún día. No sabía que Olivia estuviera en USA otra vez. La verdad es que he perdido track de ella. Se nota que os lo estáis pasando muy bien. Elio y yo también necesitamos unas vacaciones. Ahora que viene semana santa nos tomaremos el fin de semana. Un beso!

lorena dijo...

Que ganas tenía de verte hija...hace mucho que no pones fotos y se te echaba de menos...que bien vienen las vacaciones eh???