sábado, 29 de marzo de 2008

TAG

Nenas mi futura cunyaaa me pasa este cuestionario para que lo haga y pase. Son preguntas para conocer mas a la gente. A lo mejor lo podriamos hacer en Espanyol tambien!! tu que dices "madre abadesa" ;)


ABC TAG HERE IT GOES KRISTINA :)

A-Attached or single: finally attached!!!

B-Best friend: I have a lot of good best friends I've been bless!!!!!!!!!!!! The one who know me the most is Eric.

C-Cake or pie: Cake!! cheesecake a plus and carrot cake a must!!!!!!!

D-Day of choice: Friday cause the relaxing and enjoying time begins and Sunday cause is the Lord's day!!!!!!!

E-Essential Item: during the day cellphone at nights the bed!!!

F-Favorite color:For shoes black, purses brown,t-shirt hot pink, jeans blue, forniture dark brown, orange and brown my wedding colours, for a banana yellow hahaha depends for what??

G-Gummy bears or worms: none of them!!!!!!!! but if I have to chose gummy bears

H-Hometown: Mostoles, Madrid, Spain

I- Indulgences: cookies!!!!!! ; &

J-January or July: January for the new year !new beggining and July cause is not that hot!!!

K-Kids: As many as we can handle!!!
L-Life is incomplete without my: My Eric and my family
M-Marriage date: 22 of November 2008 ;)

N-Number of siblings: 1 brother and 3 sisters
O-Oranges or apples: both
P-Phobias or fears: Phobias insects!! fears I have a lot of them: to loose my skirt while walking on the streets, too loose all my hair after my japone straighting is scary!!!!!!!!!!, not been available to bare children......

Q-Quotes: "After the many testimonies which have given of him, this is the testimony, last of all which we give of him: That he lives!" D&C 76:22

R-Reason to smile: A baby!!!!!!!whenever I see a baby I smile they are so precious

S-Season:Spring, Summer and Fall

T-Tag six: Kerry Van..., Esther , Irene, Olivia, Lara P., Irene M.

.U-Unknown fact about me: I dont like going shopping specially if it's a big mall, only I like to shopping when I need to buy a present or buy shoes!!!

V-Vegetarian or meat eater: Meat !! a life without meat is a day without sun!!!

W-Worst habit: I never know where I put my keys!!!

X-X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound

Y-Your favorite food: Paella ( spanish jambalaya dish)

Z-Zippers or Zebras: Zippers

3 comentarios:

{irene} dijo...

La Madre abadesa dice que si!...que lo hagamos!!!

Marta F. Rebollos dijo...

Jajajaja.... pues nada, nosotras hemos hecho voto de obediencia, jajaja....

Tania Jabonero dijo...

jaja pero es divertido no?