sábado, 12 de abril de 2008

Love is in the air!! everywhere I look around... asi va la cancion

Bueno Lorena sigo tu sugerencia.....



It might sound cheeze!!! but I think is good to write for the future so I can always remember!! and you guys can know it too .

This are the most important reasons why I am going to marry Eric:

* He is a humble man, he is always willing to change for better, for our future family, for our love.


*He loves to study he is not even finish with his degree that he is thinking what else he is going to study.


* He loves to dance!!!! the people who knows me well knows that he complets me.


*He is working hard for our future family with school and his job.


* He is even more mischivous than me!!!


*He offers me true love.


*In our first date he took me to the temple.


* Since the first day he knew I was the one, he felted two times in one day!!


* He is constant. He for reals complet me.


*He loves to do exercices.


*He respects me.


* He is willing to sopport me in all my dreams!!! he gives me wings!! ( I dont think he gets yet that I'm a dreamer!!)

5 comentarios:

lorena dijo...

Y seguro que tiene muchas más cualidades!!! no creas que soy una experta en consejos matrimoniales....solo te comento lo que aplico yo a mí vida y la verdad es que me va bien...sabes lo que me ayudó mucho, el curso de matrimonio celestial; ahí pude darme cuenta de lo que realmente es importante y pude tener una visión eterna de la relación con el esposo. Te diré un secreto: en estos cinco años, no hemos tenido ninguna crisis; todo matrimonio tiene sus enfados, pero eso que dicen que el primer año es el más dificl y que vienen crisis en los dos primeros años....eso a mí, no me ha pasado y sabes por qué?? porque el matrimonio es una cosa de tres: la esposa, el esposo y el Señor...y si mantienes ese triángulo, la vida, os irá bien, eso te lo puedo asegurar!! Me alegro mucho de que hayas encontrado un hombre tan bueno, porque tania, te lo mereces la que más!!

Tania Jabonero dijo...

Gracias cari!! eso mismo se lo he dicho hoy a Eric , que si somos obedientes y tenemos el triangulo que los problemas seran exteriores pero no entre nosotros!!! tia jajaja estamos en la misma linea jajaja gracias!!

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis dijo...

I love this post! I learned things I didn't know about Eric. I had no idea he loves to dance. You have to teach Jake and me how to dance. I love it too, but i think I am horrible at it! I am so glad you are going to marry Eric! You are so perfect for him.

Esther J. Clarke dijo...

tia q maja tu cunya!!!!!
y mas le vale al Eric!!jajajaja
tu eso, dale canya...q al parecer es lo q les gusta, no???jajajjaa

Tania Jabonero dijo...

Kristina:
I'm glad that you are gonna be my sister in law , you are sweet!! About dancing I said to Eric we need to take some salsa lesson is hard for me to teach a guy!! It'll be fun if u guys come too!!like once a month or twice, of course I'll teach you we can practice in our houses hahaha. I cant wait!!! well we both cant wait to be married there so much to do!!!!

Esther: Ay nena esta vida, es que como te dejes te comen!!! Eric es que no se da ni cuenta tia, se necesitan 4 ojos para ver mejor!!